If you’re keen to binge-watch a bunch of films, a MultiPass is your cost-effective, paper-free key to a fabulous festival experience. Purchase online or at the box office and start securing seats at the hottest sessions straight away.
Buy a 5 or 10 Screening MultiPass and we’ll throw in a bonus session or three, on the house.
When you use up your first round of screenings and need another fix, reload your MultiPass online at any time, or drop by our box office at GU Film House, 128 Hindley Street from September 20.
To those for whom too much is never enough, our chef recommends the unlimited Gold Pass.
*Daytime screenings, commencing before 5pm weekdays.
- The purchasing of 5 tickets on a MultiPass allows the purchaser entry to 5 standard screenings plus 1 bonus daytime screening (starting before 5pm). The purchasing of 10 tickets on a MultiPass allows the purchaser entry to 10 standard screenings plus 3 bonus daytime screenings (starting before 5pm).
- Please note that only AFF standard sessions can be booked on Multi or Gold Passes. Standard sessions exclude Gala Screenings, Special Events, Opening Night, Talks and Forums; these events cannot be booked on your Pass.
- While you can reload your MultiPass at any time, you are not able to upgrade a MultiPass to a Gold Pass. We do not offer credit or refunds on unused sessions.
- Blocks of 5 or 10 tickets must be bought as a block; we do not price match if you wish to upgrade your 5-Pass to a 10-Pass.
- The AFF online box office does not allow the use of more than one Pass per transaction. If you wish to use multiple Passes within a single transaction, you’ll need to call our Box Office on 08 8394 2505 or drop into our Box Office at GU Film House Adelaide, 128 Hindley St, from 20 September.
- You are not able to purchase a Pass and start using it within the same transaction. Please complete your Pass purchase before selecting sessions to add to it. This will enable you to select “Pass” as a payment method.
- AFF allows pass holders to book up to four (4) tickets on one MultiPass for a standard session. Pass holders are not able to book more than four tickets for a single session. There are no refunds or exchanges on any of these tickets, so please be aware of this before booking.
- Gold Pass holders may only book one (1) ticket per standard session.
- A MultiPass can be topped up by visiting adelaidefilmfestival.org, visiting our GU Film House Box Office or phoning our Box Office staff on 08 8394 2505.
- A Pass purchased via our website or app will be sent to you via the email address you provide to us. The Pass will be delivered in a PDF format, and will contain the Pass serial number, which will enable you to begin booking. Please ensure that the email address you supply us is correct, as Adelaide Film Festival is not responsible for Passes sent to the wrong email address.
- At the point of purchase, you’ll be offered the opportunity to have your Pass posted to you. Please ensure the address you provide is correct. If your Pass does not arrive at your specified address within a reasonable window, please call 08 8394 2505 to arrange a replacement.